Your fabulous creation is made from 100% wool!
While wool is amazingly hard-wearing, it does like to be treated with a bit of TLC.
- keeping washing to a minimum & using gentle spot cleaning with a warm cloth
- washing by hand in cold water with a specific wool-wash detergent if necessary
- never machine washing your creation
- laying it flat to dry, out of direct sunlight
- never popping it in the dryer
Being a delicious natural fibre, wool does has the tendency to pill (this is due to natural friction and wear).
- carefully cutting the pills off with sharp scissors
- using a hand or electric de-pillar very carefully
If you have any questions about caring for your new knit please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org